1. Go to your iCloud account.
2. Select which type of document you want to embed, and then select the specific file.
|You can embed a document onto your bulb Page from Pages, Numbers, or Keynotes. You don't have to have an Apple device to do this, Windows PC is capable as long as you have access to your iCloud account.|
3. Then select the Plus Symbol Icon in the top right corner.
4. Once you have clicked on the icon, a pop up will appear.
Select the SHARE OPTIONS tab
In the WHO CAN ACCESS section, select ANYONE WITH THE LINK.
In the PERMISSION section, you have the options of allowing others access to VIEW ONLY or CAN MAKE CHANGES.
Click the SHARE button.
You will then be given a URL link. Copy and paste in the URL tab on your bulb Page.
5. Your file will now be embedded on your bulb Page.