To create a group:
1. Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen.
2. The drop-down will appear. Select the option for GROUPS in the top left corner.
3. Once you click GROUPS, there will be an option to CREATE GROUP in the lower right corner of the drop-down screen.
4. You can now name your new group and create a description.
To join a group via group code:
1. Have the owner of the group find the group code under MEMBERS. Have the owner copy and share this code.
2. Once you are ready to join, navigate to your bulb account and click GROUPS. Click JOIN GROUP and enter the group code.
To join a group via username or email address:
1. Have the owner of the group add you to the group by entering your username or email address under MEMBERS.
2. Navigate to your bulb account associated with that username or email address. In your activity feed, click on the blue group name.
3. You will navigated to the group page and receive a welcome pop-up.
To close a group that you own:
1. If you would like to close a group that you own, simply navigate to that group, and select CLOSE GROUP. You will need to confirm this choice by selecting CONFIRM in the pop-up box.
2. A banner will appear across the top of that group stating "Group Closed," and documenting the date that the group was closed.
3. To re-open the group, navigate to the closed group, and select the icon that says RE-OPEN GROUP.
watch to learn all about groups: