|Q&A is best used for feedback that happens outside a group and that the author might want other users to view and respond to. You must be a bulb user (it can be a free account) and signed in to leave a question for an author.|
How to leave a question:
1. Navigate to the very bottom of the page in the grey footer and expand the blue "Show Questions" button.
2. A white box will appear allowing you to type your question or feedback.
Note if there are "comments" and Q&A both on a page, you can find the Q&A below the "comments
3. Once you have written your stellar feedback or thoughtful question, click the blue "Ask Question" button.
At this point, the author of the page will receive an email notification that a question has been asked on her page. It is important to note that only the person submitting the question and the author can see the comment at this point.
If you need to delete your question, just select "Delete Question".
You will be notified in three ways when a question has been asked on one of your pages-
- 1) through email
- 2) a blue dot with a number will show up next to your name when you are logged in to your account
- 3)a notification will display in your bulb activity feed.
1. Navigate to the page and view the question. The question is still private between the asker and the author at this point.
If you choose to answer the question, then the question and response becomes visible to anyone who has rights to view the page. Only the author can answer a question.
2. Navigate to the the bottom of the page and expand the "View Questions"
3. Select "Answer"
4. Type your answer and then select "Submit Answer"