1. On a page, click "image" on the media toolbar and select one of the images you would like to add to the Image Carousel.
2. Once the first image has been added, click on the image and then click the "Image Carousel" icon. See below.
3. After clicking the Image Carousel icon, you will see the following pop-up. Click "OK" and the Image Carousel will be created.
4. To add an image to the Carousel, click on the "Image Carousel" and then click the blue "+" .
5. To subtract an image from the Carousel, click on the "Image Carousel" and then click the blue "-".
6. To delete the Carousel, click the Trash icon.
7. To convert the Image Carousel to a single image, select the image that you wish to be the single image and then click the eraser icon.
|Image Carousels can only be resized by resizing the initial image that the Carousel was created with. If you would like to resize an existing carousel, convert it back to a single image and then re-add images to the carousel.|