Sharing Pages to Google classroom:
|Click APPLY SHARE SETTINGS before you turn in your work to google classroom.|
1. In the top right-hand corner of your page click the SHARE button.
2. CREATE PRIVATE SHARE LINK
3. Click APPLY SHARE SETTINGS
4. Click the blue SHARE again in the upper right corner and click the Google Classroom icon.
2. Once you click the Google Classroom icon it will open a new page giving you the option of which class to add it to. Choose the class, action, and press GO in the button right hand corner. This will attach the bulb page to your Google Classroom.
|For Students: Follow the menu prompts to attach your bulb page in Google Classroom. Last Step = click TURN IN button.|
For Teachers and Educators:
1. Once you have chosen the class, action, and pressed GO then you will introduce the project with a title, optional instructions, and click ASSIGN.
1. Once you have clicked GO, you will attach the page to the classroom you choose. This WILL NOT turn in your assignment. You have 1 more step.
2. Once you have attached your assignment, make sure you click VIEW IT to get the option to turn in.
3. Click TURN IN.
Sharing Collections to Google Classroom:
1. When viewing your collection click on SOCIAL in the banner beneath the title.
2. Click the Google Classroom icon
A new page will open, so if the page to Google Classroom does not open, check your browsers Pop-Up blockers and change the settings to "Always allow pop-ups and redirects."
Please sign in to leave a comment.