To use your asset library on the iOS app:
The only way to access your asset library within the iOS App is to go to the page where you are inserting content and select the black plus sign.
1. Navigate to the page where you would like to insert asset library content.
2. Put your cursor in the body field of the page.
3. On a mobile device, select the 'Plus Sign' from the right hand side of the formatting toolbar. On an iPad, you will select the button for the specific type of content you are interested in utilizing.
4. Select ASSET LIBRARY from the pop up list.
5. Select the photo or video you'd like to add to your page, and a blue check mark will appear in the top left corner of that photo or video.
6. Select ADD ITEM.
7. You will be taken to an editing screen where you can crop or rotate your photo or video.
8. Select DONE and your content will be loaded onto the page.
Keep in mind that the web browser is the best place to utilize all of the functionality of the asset library.
On the iOS App, you cannot reorganize your asset library, and you also cannot utilize items stored within folders in your asset library, only singular items.