To insert text on the bulb iOS App:
1. Tap the screen and delete the NEW PAGE text to create the heading for the page.
2. Tap anywhere to activate the keyboard. Use the on-screen formatting tools to proactively format text. Alternatively, highlight any existing text to format it.
|Your keyboard/tool bar will pop-up each when you tap on your screen. Use this bar to edit and format your text.|
To edit and/or ext:
1. Before you type, you can proactively format text by selecting a formatting option. Alternatively, highlight any existing text to format it. The formatting bar allows you to:
- bold, italicize, underline
- Insert a Quote Block
- Insert a link
- Determine the color and size of the text
- Create a numbered or bulleted list
|The toolbar is always available for you to use and you can always return to edit your text. So, don't forget to double check your spelling and grammar!|