1. Navigate to the page you want to comment on.
In order to leave a comment, the page must have commenting enabled.
2. Highlight the text you want to leave a specific comment on. The comment icon will appear above the text highlighted.
3. Click on the comment icon and begin typing in the box provided to the left of your screen.
Make sure your monitor is in full screen to see the side commenting box!
4. Choose to leave the comment as "private" ("private" means only you and the author of the page will see it) or "public" ("public" means only users who have access to the page will see it). Then type your message and click "comment."
Only the role of educator, administrator or other has the ability to leave private comments. Students are only allowed to leave private comments on their personal pages.
5. The comment will display to the left of the screen and at the bottom of the screen.
Leave an All Page Comment:
1. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
2. Type in the provided space.
3. Click Comment!
|Our Q&A feature is getting revamped.|