In order to leave a comment, the page must have commenting enabled. All pages automatically allow commenting. Turning commenting off can be done on any page.
Leaving a comment:
1. Navigate to the page you want to comment on.
2. Highlight the text or media you want to leave a comment on. The comment icon will appear above the text highlighted.
3. Click on the blue comment icon and begin typing in the box provided to the left of your screen.
Make sure your monitor is in full screen to see the side commenting box!
4. After you type your message, click COMMENT.
5. The comment will display to the left of the screen and at the bottom of the screen.
6. Comments will be seen by anyone who has access to view the page.
What will happen to previous Q&A's?
1. Any previous Q&A entries will remain on the pages in the new commenting format at the bottom of the page.
2. Previous Q&A entries are not able to be edited or deleted.
Watch this video to learn all about commenting: