bulb Digital Portfolios Can Immediately Support School Closures
Starting today, we are making bulbEd, our flagship digital portfolio platform FREE for all schools for the rest of the school year and through the summer. No commitment required.
bulb can deploy and support your remote teaching and learning needs at scale. And, all work created in bulb goes with the teacher and student for life.
Our care team is ready and on-call. We can have you up and running with your instructional and administrative teams trained in a matter of days.
- Integrate student and teacher rosters.
- Quick virtual learning guide and training.
- Immediate access to instructional templates and assignments.
- Ongoing live support.
bulb is easy to use across grade levels, with over 1.5 million bulbs published across all 50 states and 110 countries worldwide.
- Portable - Access bulb anywhere, anytime, on any web-enabled device, iOS and Android.
- Safe & Secure - Set publishing permissions. No data mining or ads. FERPA and COPPA-compliant.
- Connected - Works out of the box with over 1,900 apps, programs & LMS platforms you already use, including Google and Microsoft Education tools.
- Collaborative - In-app comments and direct real-time feedback keep the conversation going between educators and students.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call with a digital portfolio expert today and learn how you can use bulb when facing potential closures.