Quick tips for learning using bulb for remote learning
- Teachers can record video or audio instructions directly into a bulb page and share with students. Our bulb blended learning course is a great model for how to do this. For more information on recording audio in a bulb page, refer to our guide on recording audio in bulb.
- Teachers can create a template for students to work from, with resources and instructions right on the page. Here is an example. For a helpful guide on templates, refer to our guide on creating and sharing templates.
- Teachers can leave students direct in-line comments on work, providing real-time feedback. Students can respond to those comments in a thread. Here is an example. For a guide on leaving comments, refer to our guide on leaving comments for others.
- Students can track and respond the their reading using a template like this book challenge.
- Students can easily create audio and video responses directly into their bulb pages and share with the class or teacher. Here is an example.