Parent account notifications are a great way to keep track of your student's activity on bulb!
Notifications you will be receiving:
bulb provides two types of notifications- activity feed & email.
- Your activity feed notifications can be found by clicking on the 3 line menu in the upper right hand side of your profile.
- Your email notifications are set up automatically. The notifications can be tailored to how often you would like to receive notifications. Simply visit your settings (via 3 line menu >MORE>SETTINGS) and click the NOTIFICATIONS menu and toggle on the email button and select preferences.
You will be notified of four main activities:
- student creates a page or collection
- student publishes a page or collection
- student has a connection on their account from another bulb user
- student has a disconnection on their account from another bulb user
How often you will receive notifications:
You will get a daily email notification on your students activity. You can switch this to weekly within your settings. You can toggle this off if you wish to not receive email notifications within your settings.
The NEW icon next to a notification on student activity feed:
The NEW icon indicates that it is a notification that you have not seen yet. After you have opened this notification, the NEW icon will disappear.