Creating a template:
1. Open/create the bulb page that you would like to turn into a template.
2. Click on the three dot menu next to the "Share" button.
3. A drop down menu will appear with a few options. Go to the second option, "Template", and toggle the switch to the right. Now, you should see the "USE TEMPLATE" option in the gray bar to the left of the three dot menu.
To create a template of a collection:
1. Open/create the collection that you would like to make a template.
2. In the banner of your collection click THE THREE DOTS and it will open a drop-down menu of options.
3. Find the TEMPLATE section and click the slider next to it.
To USE a template:
1. First, locate the page you would like to use.
Ask the owner of the template to share a link to the Page or Collection of the template.
2. Click USE TEMPLATE in the upper right-hand corner of the page, next to the three-dot icon.
3. A window will pop up that says "Copying Template". Once it finished loading, that window will change to say "Template Copied", and show a button that says "CONTINUE TO PROFILE".
To USE a template of a Collection:
1. First, locate the collection you'd like to use.
2. In the banner of the collection click USE TEMPLATE.
3. Select OK and this will create a new collection of the template(s).
4. Then, you can click "CONTINUE TO PROFILE" to navigate back to your profile. Refresh the page and start creating on your newly copied template collection!
|You do not need a bulb+ or bulbEd account to use a template|
To SHARE a template:
1. Hit SHARE and set your visibility settings accordingly:
2.There are many places to share your template:
Use the "WHO CAN SEE THIS PAGE" section to share your template with a bulb group or the public.
Use "SEARCH FOR PEOPLE IN BULB" to share your template with individual users.
"CREATE PRIVATE SHARE LINK" allows you to share your template with individuals or others within your LMS without sharing it out to the public.
3. Hit APPLY SHARE SETTINGS and your template will be shared.
|Within a collection consisting of templates, you must share each page to the visibility settings of your choosing.|
Watch Video all about Templates: