Creating a template:
1. Open/create the bulb page that you would like to turn into a template.
2. Click PUBLISH in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
3. Select SAVE THIS AS A TEMPLATE and then PUBLISH the page.
To create a template of a collection:
1. Open/create the collection that you would like to make a template.
2. In the banner of your collection click MORE and it will open a drop down menu of options.
3. Find the option to SAVE THIS AS A TEMPLATE and click the box next to it.
4. Once box next to SAVE THIS AS A TEMPLATE has turned blue it is accessible to those within your visibility rights to use the template.
To USE a template:
1. First, locate the page you would like to use.
Ask the owner of the template to share a link to the Page or Collection of the template.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click USE TEMPLATE.
3. Then, select OK and this will create a new page of the template.
4. Then, you will be navigated back to your profile. Refresh the page and find your newly copied template!
To USE a template of a Collection:
1. First, locate the collection you'd like to use.
2. In the banner of the collection click USE TEMPLATE.
3. Select OK and this will create a new collection of the template(s).
4. Then, you will be navigated back to your profile. Refresh the page and start creating on your newly copied template collection!
|You do not need a bulb+ or bulbEd account to use a template|
To SHARE a template:
1. Hit PUBLISH and set your visibility settings accordingly:
2.There are many places to share your template:
Share a template with a bulb group or the public.
Share with individual users.
Share a private link in your LMS (Canvas, Google classroom, etc.)
- or - share a link in a presentation, email, social media, etc.
3. Hit PUBLISH and your template will be shared.
|Within a collection consisting of templates, you must publish each page to the visibility settings of your choosing.|