|This feature is especially beneficial to graduating students who may not have future access to their student Google Drive.|
1. Click LOG IN TO GOOGLE to enable this feature. It does not have to be the same google account as the email associated with your bulb.
2. If you click NOT NOW, you can go into your settings at any time and check the box next to Enable PDF creation.
4. After you enable PDF snapshot, you will be prompted to log in to the google account you would like to merge this feature with.
5. Now, anytime you embed a Google doc, sheet, or slide from your Google Drive that you are the owner of, a PDF version will be copied into your Asset Library of the latest version living on your bulb page.
6. These PDFs will be saved in your Asset Library on bulb even if your google account is deactivated.
See the video below for a step-by-step example of enabling your PDF Snapshot feature.
At the time that you no longer have access to your Google Drive (ie: a student leaves your school), you can replace the embedded doc that is now disabled with the PDF version in your Asset Library. You must upload the Google Doc before the Google account is deleted, in order to have a PDF Snapshot in your Asset Library. The Google Doc will not auto-upload all your files, you must insert them yourself. See below for an example of an uploaded Google Doc to PDF Snapshot.
If you want a moment in time version that is not updated automatically but captures a version, such as a draft. Go to Google Drive, click DOWNLOAD PDF & upload this PDF to your bulb page. View our Archive Feature for more details on this.
See the video below for a step-by-step example of how to use your, already-enabled, PDF Snapshot feature.
|You must attach every Google Doc that you want to upload as a PDF. It will not auto-upload any Doc's that have not been placed on a page.|