|This feature is especially beneficial to graduating students who may not have future access to their student Google Drive.|
1. Click "SIGN IN TO GOOGLE" to enable this feature. It does not have to be the same google account as the email associated with your bulb.
2. If you click "NOT NOW," you can go into your settings at anytime and check the box next to "Enable PDF creation."
4. After you enable PDF snapshot, you will be prompted to sign-in to the google account you would like to merge this feature with.
5. Now, anytime you embed a Google doc, sheet or slide from your Google Drive that you are the owner of, a PDF version will be copied into your Asset Library of the latest version living on your bulb page.
6. These PDFs will be saved in your Asset Library on bulb even if your google account is deactivated.
At the the time that you no longer have access to your Google Drive (ie: a student leaves your school), you can replace the embedded doc that is now disabled with the PDF version in your Asset Library.
If you want a moment in time version that is not updated automatically, but captures a version, such as a draft. Go to Google Drive, click download PDF & upload this PDF to your bulb page. View our Archive Feature for more details on this.
|As long as your Google doc is embedded on bulb, Your PDF Snapshot will update with your original document as changes are made to it on Google Drive.|