- On a Page, create work by adding and organizing text and other multimedia assets.
- In a Collection, group and organize your content into similar topics.
- Use a Collection within a Collection to add depth to your portfolio.
Groups are a space where users can share their pages & collections with other group members. Groups give teachers access to student activity and work, allowing for better classroom management and engagement. From your profile page, click the hamburger icon to navigate to groups.
Templates are pages or collections that allow other bulb users to copy a page or collection into their own portfolios.
Public- Anyone can view, bulb user or not. Public is visible to the world!
Organization- All organization members within your bulb organization can view.
Groups- Any member within that specific group can view.
Private Share Link- Anyone with the private share link generated in the share modal can view.
Username- any bulb user that you add by their bulb username can view.
- Need to stylize your text? Highlight your text to reveal the formatting tool bar. The “T” icon expands to reveal font and color options.
- Need the blue media toolbar? Put your cursor on the line above or select the asset above and hit Enter/Return to create a new line.
- Chrome and Safari are bulb’s two preferred web browsers.
- Your tiles are drag-and-drop for easy organization. To rearrange your content, just click and drag them to whatever order you choose. If a page ends up in the wrong collections, drag it back to your name in the breadcrumb menu.