What is an Assignment?
The new Assignment feature allows a group owner to push a unique copy of a bulb page to group members.
You can now easily take your created templates or pages and assign them to your groups. The assignment will appear within the portfolios of all the members of your group automatically! The group member then has the ability to organize, edit, and adapt the page directly from within their portfolio. When ready they will be able to submit their work back to you with the ease of clicking the new “SUBMIT” button located in the top right of their assigned page.
The pages submitted back to the group will be visible only to the group owner unless the user uses the share panel to share their work openly with the group.
Check out the other articles in this section to learn more about this exciting new feature!
Here is a quick rundown/refresher on some of the terms around the Assignment Feature:
- Assign: Turning a page or template into an assignment that will be pushed to your group members portfolios automatically.
- Assignment Collection: A collection housed within your group that will receive all of the group member submissions. Any assignment that is submitted back to the assignment collection will only be visible to the group owner.
- Submit: Group members click the submit button to turn in their assignment.
- Unsubmit: A group member can remove their assignment from the submitted collection.
- Groups: For a refresher click here
Please sign in to leave a comment.