Creating an Assignment
The user starts by creating a bulb page. Your page can include prompts, instructions, and resources that will help your group members complete the assignment. A unique editable copy of this page will populate into each group member’s portfolio.
You can also easily convert pages or templates that you have already created.
Locate and open the page or template within your portfolio that you wish to convert into an assignment. Follow the steps below to assign it to your groups.
At this time only pages or templates can be assigned. We hope to be able to use this functionality with collections in the future.
How to assign to your groups
1. In your portfolio, click into or open the page or template you wish to turn into an assignment.
2. Click on the three-dot menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
3. Click ASSIGN.
4. The Assign page panel will appear. Scroll through and choose the group you wish to assign this page to, then click “Create new assignment collection”.
5. Give your Assignment collection a title. NOTE: You will not be able to change or delete this assignment collection once you have clicked ASSIGN.
6. Click ASSIGN. You will now have an assignment collection in your group(s).
7. Instruct your group members to submit. Find group members’ submissions in your Group Content menu inside the assignment collection.
Please sign in to leave a comment.