To create a group:
1. Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen.
2. The drop-down will appear. Select the option for “Groups” in the top left corner.
3. Once you click “Groups,” there will be an option to “Create Group” in the lower right corner of the drop-down screen.
4. You can now name your new group and create a description. You will also need to create a unique URL by entering a keyword that will then auto-populate at the end of your URL address.
|Your unique URL is a great way to easily navigate to your new group, and to share the group with other bulb users. Try to pick a keyword or phrase that is memorable and applies to the group you've created.|
To join a group:
1. You must be invited in order to join a group. You will receive an invitation to the email address that is attached to your bulb account.
To close a group that you own:
1. If you would like to close a group that you own, simply navigate to that group, and select "Close Group." You will need to confirm this choice by selecting "Confirm" in the pop-up box.
2. A banner will appear across the top of that group stating "Group Closed," and documenting the date that the group was closed.
3. To re-open the group, navigate to the closed group, and select the icon that says "Re-Open Group."