Import Google Classroom as a bulb group:
This feature is available for bulb users with the "Educator" role.
1. Log in to your bulb account.
2. Click your username to activate the drop-down menu.
3. Click GROUPS and click the blue CREATE GROUP button.
4. Click IMPORT FROM GOOGLE CLASSROOM and a pop-up will appear. Login to the Google account that you want to import from.
5. Select the desired Google Classroom. You can select classes you created and classes you were invited to, then click IMPORT.
Muted students will not show up in your bulb group.
Any students who do not have a bulb account will automatically have one created for them.
Re-sync your Google Classroom bulb groups (if changes have been made):
1. Navigate to the bulb group created from your Google Classroom.
2. Click RE-SYNC WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
If you change the name of a class or add/remove members in Google Classroom, always re-sync to update your bulb group.
Any changes made in bulb will not appear in Google Classroom’s web app.
If you close your group in bulb, the group does not close in Google Classroom. To re-sync your bulb group with your Google Classroom group you must re-open the bulb group.
****You do not have to import Google Classroom groups to share content to Google Classroom
bulb + Google Classroom
Teacher & Student workflow
*PUBLISH is now SHARE
Watch these helpful videos: