To import Google Classroom as a group:
1. Sign in to your bulb account. This feature is available for bulb users with the "Educator" title.
2. Click on your username to activate the drop-down menu.
3. Hover to "Groups" and click the blue "Create Group" button.
4. Click "Import from Google Classroom." A pop up will appear, and you will sign in to the Google account that you want to import from.
You do not need a Google connection tied to your bulb account to utilize this feature.
5. Select the desired Google Classroom. You can select classes created by you and classes you were invited to, then click "Import."
|Muted students will not show up in your bulb group. Any students who do not have a bulb account will automatically have one created for them.|
To re-sync your Google Classroom group information if changes have been made:
1. Navigate to the bulb group created from your Google Classroom.
2. Click "Re-sync with Google Classroom."
If you change the name of a class or add/remove members in Google Classroom, re-sync in order to bring your bulb group back up to date.
Any changes made in bulb will not be reflected on Google Classroom’s web app.
If you close your group on bulb, it will not close the group on Google Classroom. You will not be able to re-sync your bulb group with your Google Classroom group until you have re-opened the group.