Commenting on bulb
1. Log into your bulb account.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to leave a personal comment.
3. Click the three white dots on the top right corner of the page, which will lead to a drop-down menu. Make sure the COMMENT button is moved to the right. This enables commenting.
Commenting is toggled on automatically. So toggle to the left if you don't want to comment on your page.
Now, you have two options to comment on your personal page:
1. Highlight the word or phrase you would like to comment on, and select the comment icon on the far right.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and leave a general page comment at the bottom
If you change the commenting settings to "off" all previous comments will disappear. To view these comments again, simply enable commenting and they will reappear.
On smaller screen sizes, inline comments that would normally appear on the side of the page instead appear at the bottom of the page, near page comments.
Watch these commenting videos for more information: