1. Login to your bulb account.
2. Navigate to the page that you want to leave a personal comment on.
3. Click the three white dots on the top right corner of the page, which will lead to a drop down menu. Make sure the COMMENT button is moved to the right. This enables commenting.
Commenting is enabled automatically. So just move the button to the left if you don't want to disable commenting on your page.
Now, you have two options to comment on your personal page:
1. Highlight the word or phrase you would like to comment on, and select the comment icon on the far right.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and leave a general page comment at the bottom
If you change the commenting settings to "off" all previous comments will disappear. To view these comments again, simply enable commenting and they will reappear.
Watch these commenting videos for more information: