Adding media to your bulb account using OneDrive:
1. Launch the media tool bar by clicking on the page to enable the cursor and press ENTER/RETURN on your keyboard. Click on the icon corresponding to the type of media you wish to embed.
2. You will be prompted with a pop-up that gives you choices of where you wish to upload from. Click the Microsoft ONEDRIVE button.
3. This will direct you to your OneDrive media on your Microsoft account that you choose your file from.
4. Click the checkbox in the upper right corner of the file and click OPEN to embed the file into your bulb page.
5. You have successfully embedded a piece of media from your OneDrive account. Feel free to explore all of the other amazing and creative ways that you can bring your bulb portfolio to life! Happy creating!
*Note: bulb does not currently support embedding a URL link from a OneDrive account. Instead, upload media from OneDrive using our media toolbar.
If you wish to connect your Microsoft account to your bulb account, follow these steps:
1. When logged into your bulb account, navigate to your settings page.
2. Scroll down to your connections and click CONNECT to add your Microsoft connection.
If you would like extra assistance connecting your Microsoft account, refer here.
|You can use OneDrive through the asset library and download media this way if you're not ready to put media on a page.|
Please sign in to leave a comment.