To reference bulb pages, profiles, and collections on your Microsoft Teams message boards:
1. Ensure that your content is shared correctly so your intended audience can access it. View our help article for all things sharing.
2. Insert the proper link (the private share link is a great one to use) into your channel discussion. bulb will generate a reference card for others to click and view your work.
To distribute bulb assignments using Microsoft Teams:
1. In a classroom team, click "Assignments", then "Create".
2. On the Assignment creation form, click "Add Resources", then "Link".
3. Paste in a Private Share Link to a bulb page or collection. If the assignment is intended to be used within a student's own portfolio, be sure to share the work as a template!
4. Back on the Assignment creation form, fill out any other relevant information about the assignment, like a description, due date, and available points.
5. Students can now access this work on bulb, copy it to their portfolio, and submit a Private Share Link of the completed assignment once finished.
Article is closed for comments.