To reference bulb pages, profiles, and collections on your Microsoft Teams message boards:
1. Ensure that your content is published correctly so your intended audience can access it. View our help article for all things publishing & sharing.
2. Insert the proper link (the private share link is a great one to use) into your channel discussion. bulb will generate a reference card for others to click and view your work.
To distribute bulb assignments using Microsoft Teams:
1. In a classroom team, click "Assignments", then "Create".
2. On the Assignment creation form, click "Add Resources", then "Link".
3. Paste in a Private Share Link to a bulb page or collection. If the assignment is intended to be used within a student's own portfolio, be sure to publish the work as a template!
4. Back on the Assignment creation form, fill out any other relevant information about the assignment, like a description, due date, and available points.
5. Students can now access this work on bulb, copy it to their portfolio, and submit a Private Share Link of the completed assignment once finished.