Resume Frequently Asked Questions
If I share my portfolio URL, will the audience be able to see my resume?
- No. To share your bulb resume, copy the unique link by clicking SHARE RESUME LINK in the Resume tab of your portfolio. This link provides access to your bulb Resume and linked portfolio work. At any time, you can generate a new unique Resume Link, revoking access from the previous share link.
What can I do to revoke access to my bulb Resume?
- At any time, you can generate a new unique Resume Link to share with others. Generating a new Resume Link will "break" the previous share link, revoking access to your Resume. Only those bearing the current active Resume Share Link will have access to your bulb Resume.
How do I view different sections of my resume?
- Use the drop-down arrows to view the sections and reveal attached Portfolio content in each section of your bulb Resume.
How do I edit different sections of my Resume?
- For the About Me and Custom Sections, click the pencil icon near the title of the Resume section. For the Experience and Education sections, hover over the section you intend to change and click EDIT.
How do I create a list in About Me or another Custom Section?
- Use option/alt+8 and Return to create an unordered list in the text fields of these resume sections.
Can I choose the font I want to use in my bulb Resume?
- No. The font used in bulb Resume is standardized for all users to prioritize readability across the web.
I added a collection as portfolio content to a Resume section. Why is it not appearing?
- The collection you intend to add as portfolio content must have at least one published page in it to be visible in your resume.
How do I select a page to add as portfolio content to my Resume?
- When selecting portfolio content, hover over the page you would like to add, click to select the page, and confirm your choice by clicking the blue SELECT button. You can select as many pages from multiple collections at one time when adding portfolio content.
How do I select an entire collection to add as portfolio content to my Resume?
- When selecting portfolio content, hover over the collection you would like to add and click SELECT COLLECTION. When you add a collection to your Resume as portfolio content, those who view your resume will have access to all of the content within that collection.
Can I create my bulb Resume on any device?
- bulb is optimized for larger screens. If you encounter an issue when creating your bulb Resume on a mobile device, try using a device with a larger screen.
Who can see my portfolio content, and what content?
- Only the bulb pages you put in your resume will be visible to others. If you share your resume, people will not be able to see all your other portfolio content. Only the content attached to resume and any public content within the portfolio tab can be viewed.
Do I have to publish my portfolio content with a Public permission in order to add it to my bulb Resume?
- No. Your content needs to be published (with any permission level) in order to add it to your bulb Resume. Adding pages or collections to your Resume will add a Resume-specific publishing permission to ensure that anyone viewing your Resume will have access to your Portfolio Content.
Can I set the default view of my bulb Portfolio?
- Yes. Upon login, you can set the default view - Resume or Portfolio - for your bulb Portfolio. Navigate to Account Settings to configure this setting.