The iOS app's profile page contains several icons that might seem confusing at first.
- The icon in the top right corner is a link to the photographer of your cover image's Unsplash Image. If your cover image is missing or is not from Unsplash then this icon would not appear.
- The icon in the bottom right corner with an Up Arrow is the Page not Shared icon. When this icon is visible, your page image might appear Black and White. This is a quick way to help you know that your page is private and currently being worked on.
- The icon in the bottom left corner with a ! is the Page is shared but has unshared changes. This happens when you shared a page but then made changes without sharing. This is common when you are working on a page and have draft changes.
- The icon of two stacked squares is the Template icon. This appears when a page is a template.
- The and icons are the favorite icons. They let you know if you have favorited a page and if so, how many other people have favorited it as well.