There are two ways to use your parent account- to view your students activity and for your own personal/professional portfolio!
In your parent account, you have access to a personalized feed to see your students bulb activity and published pages. This will provide a sense of connection to your student's education as well as show their growth, smarts, hobbies, and talents!
How to add a student account:
- To add your student's account to your Parent Account, you will need your students username as well as their unique student code. Both of these can be found in the students account settings. For more detailed instructions click here.
Tips on using your parent account:
- Your default view on your parent account will be your students activity feed. This is a default setting you can change at anytime in your settings menu.
- If you have multiple students attached to your account, you have the ability to filter your student view to see specific student activities.
- Clicking on an activity notification in your activity feed will take you to that page or collection in the students portfolio.
- If you wish to add more students to your account, you can do this either by navigating to your settings menu, or by clicking the ADD STUDENT button in your student activity view.
- You will be notified when your student publishes new content to their bulb portfolio.
As your student is creating in their portfolio, you have the ability to create your own personal portfolio! Digital portfolios are a great, innovative way to show examples of your own work, hobbies, career accomplishments and life.
Using your personal portfolio-
- Just like your student, you can create pages and collections. To get inspired, access our bulb resource center.
- bulb is a great way to document and track your own work, ideas and accomplishments whether it is in your career or your personal life.
- Create pages and add content alongside your child so that you both have something to share with one another.