Make your current bulb account into a parent account:
*note: your student must have a bulb+ or bulbEd account for you to connect to your student using parent view.
1. Navigate and sign in to your bulb account, click SETTINGS.
2. Within settings, scroll down to the section titled PARENT VIEW and enable the dialogue box that says ENABLE PARENT ACCOUNTS
3. After you have enabled this option, you can add your student's account. Click ADD STUDENT.
4. After clicking ADD STUDENT, you will be prompted with a menu where you add your students username and their 6-digit student code (this can be found in your students settings page). After filling in the fields and clicking ADD STUDENT, you will have successfully added your student to your account!
5. Return to your profile page and you will notice that you now have two views that you can toggle between. You will have Student Activity view where you will see notifications when your student publishes new content to their portfolio. The other view is My Portfolio. This is where you can create your very own portfolio to showcase your family, projects, achievements, and accomplishments!