Q: What if I pick the wrong Next Station book?
To delete a Next Station group, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the GROUPS menu.
2. On the Next Station group you wish to remove, click the "Minus" sign in the bottom right corner to close the group.
3. To create a new group with the correct Next Station book, return to the GROUPS tab and click CREATE GROUP in the bottom right corner.
4. Within this page, click CREATE NEXT STATION GROUP in the bottom right corner to be prompted with the book choice pop-up.
If you wish to delete the collection of Next Station content on your profile, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Next Station collection.
2. Click the MORE drop down menu in the collection banner photo underneath your collection description.
3. Click the DELETE option and confirm delete on the menu pop-up.
Q: What if I can't see Next Station content?
If you can't see any Next Station content, please refer to this help page on adding Next Station in a group here.
Note: NextStation content has a lot of media and content, it may take a few minutes to load onto your home page. If you don't see it, click refresh.
Q: Why can't I publish a page publicly?
If you are a student, when associating your account with Macmillan, there are privacy restrictions added to your bulb account. These privacy settings will not allow you to publish a page to the public. You will only be able to publish views within your organization. Teachers have access to publish publicly.
Q: Where do I find my prepaid code?
Your prepaid code will be located inside the cover of your Next Station textbook along with instructions on how to set up your new bulb account.
Q: Where can I find the Next Station book choice pop-up again if I exit out of it before making a choice?
Go into your GROUPS tab and click CREATE GROUP in the bottom right corner. On the CREATE GROUP page click CREATE NEXT STATION GROUP. This will prompt the pop-up to choose your Next Station book.
Q: What do I do if I need content from more than one Next Station book?
To obtain content for more than one book, you must create a group with Next Station.
Q: Why can't my student publish anymore pages?
This indicates that your student did not add the Next Station book code when creating their account. To resolve this, have the student go into their settings. Scroll to the bottom where it says PREPAID/PROMO CODE and enter in the code that was provided in their Next Station textbook.