You can add images, videos, and links to the bulb iOS app from the share screen.
If you add multiple images you have the ability to add them to the Asset Library or Create a carousel.
- Open your camera roll and select the images that you would like to add to the carousel
- Select the "Share" icon
- Select the "bulb app" icon from the list
- This will open the bulb iOS app, and prompt you to select either "Add to Asset Library" to directly add all images to your bulb asset library, or "Create Image Carousel" to add the selected images to a page
- Selecting "Create Image Carousel" pulls up this modal, explaining what you need to do next
- To add your image carousel, simply navigate to the bulb page you would like to add the carousel to, tap to add your cursor in the desired location, and then click the "Insert Carousel" flag that appears.
- Your carousel will then begin processing and appear on the page.