How to embed a Facebook post:
On bulb, you have the option to embed an entire Facebook profile or an individual post.
1. When you find the Facebook profile or the post you want to embed, you'll select the options menu that will be on the top right corner of the post with three dots. Select the options menu and a menu bar will come down and you will see the option for "Embed".
2. Once you have selected "Embed" the menu for "Embed this Post" will pop up. Select "Advanced Settings".
3. After selecting "Advanced Settings" it will then take you to an external link that will generate a URL code for you. Copy this URL code.
4. Go back to your bulb page and select the URL tab and paste the URL code.
5. Select "Submit" and your post from Facebook will now be embedded on your bulb page.
|the Facebook post will only embed if the Facebook profile or post is available to the public. The globe icon on the Facebook indicates it is public.|