Create a hyperlink to cite your sources, expand on a certain idea, or link to other helpful resources. Hyperlinks are a great way to bring in further information without running the risk of plagiarizing.
To add a hyperlink to text on your bulb page:
1. On your bulb page, highlight the text you want to create a hyperlink for.
2. Click the hyperlink icon to add a hyperlink to the selected text.
3. Paste your desired URL into the hyperlink box, and click the check mark.
4. You will know the hyperlink has worked if the text turns blue.
Now, when users click on it, they will be redirected to the desired URL.
5. To remove an unwanted hyperlink, simply highlight the hyperlinked text and click the hyperlink icon again. Your text will return to normal.
To edit the words shown for the hyperlink, simply edit the text how you would edit normal text. So long as you don't delete the hyperlinked words completely, your hyperlink will remain intact.