1. Highlight any text you'd like to change on your page. A toolbar will pop-up, where you can choose from the multiple formatting options.
2. To format the text itself, you can select BOLD ITALICIZE, or UNDERLINE. You can also select the T icon to open another menu where you can change the font type, or classify your text as a header.
3. Select the QUOTATIONS icon to indent a quote on your page to make it stand out.
4. Select the BULLETS icon or the NUMBERS icon in order to create a list within your text.
5. To insert a hyperlink, select the CHAIN LINK icon, and enter the web URL that you want that text to be hyperlinked to.
6. To insert an Inline Comment, select the COMMENT icon.
|In order to have access to leave an Inline Comment, you either need to be the author of the Page, or the Group Owner of the Group that the Page is published to. To learn more about Inline Commenting, please reference this article.|
Making a heading and changing its color on bulb:
bold, italicize, and underline text in bulb:
Changing fonts on a bulb page:
Changing text colors on a bulb page:
Adding bullet points and numbered lists to a bulb page: