How to embed with Twitter:
You are able to embed entire Twitter profiles or an individual tweet.
Embedding a Twitter Profile
- Go to the Twitter profile that you want to embed. Copy it's URL.
- Go to your bulb page, click “ENTER” to get the media tool bar.
- Click “URL” and paste this URL in the box
|Twitter profiles in bulb will always stay up to date- meaning, if the profile user tweets after you publish the page, the most recent tweets will update in bulb as well|
Embedding a Tweet
- Find the tweet you can to embed
- Click on down arrow on the top right of the tweet
- Click “embed tweet”
- Copy and paste the embed URL
- Go to your bulb page, click “ENTER” to get to the media toolbar
- Click “URL” and paste the tweet URL into this box
|When embedding an individual tweet, bulb will stay updated with the standard Twitter interaction buttons such as reply, retweet, and follow|