To add an image:
|If you're ever having trouble finding your blue, media toolbar, always press Enter on your keyboard!|
Image types supported on bulb: .heic, .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tiff, .webp
1. Put your cursor on your page and hit ENTER to get the blue media toolbar.
2. To add an image to your page you will click on the IMAGE icon.
3. Once you have selected an image, a pop up will appear to know where your image is coming from. Your choice to upload from:
Asset Library (How to add content to your asset library )
Upload from personal computer
- Google Drive
3. Once you have selected the image, the image will then appear on your page where you can make edits to it. For ways to edit please see our image page for details. Click SELECT when you are finished.
To delete an image:
1. Click the photo you wish to delete then click the trash icon.
2. The screen will ask if you'd wish to delete that image, click DELETE.
|Note the image will remain in your Asset Library if you want to place it elsewhere.|