To edit & format images:
1. Click on the IMAGE icon on your page.
2. Select the image you want to upload from your asset library, computer, Google Photos, or Google Drive.
3. Click on the photo to bring up the toolbar. These options will allow you to:
- move left, center, or right.
- Crop the image or rotate it.
- Create an Image Carousel
- Delete or add an Image
- Add a comment (leave yourself a note or comment on another's photo)
|Only the owner of a group or of the page can leave an in-line comment.|
To Edit/Format Videos:
1. Click on the VIDEO icon on your page.
2. Select the video you want to upload:
- The Asset library
- Upload from your personal computer
- Embed (Enter Youtube or Vimeo URL)
- Google Drive
3. Once the video is uploaded, click on the video to adjust settings.
- Move it left, center, or right.
- Delete the video.
- OR adjust size by dragging the arrow in the bottom right-hand corner.
|Videos are able to play in presentation mode, just move your arrow onto the presentation and press play.|