To add an image from web search to a bulb page:
1. Click the Plus Sign Icon at the top left corner of the text editor box to access the media tool bar
2. Click IMAGE
3. A pop-up window will appear asking where you would like to embed your image from.
4. Choose the WEB SEARCH tab.
|Images found from "Web Search" are courtesy of Unsplash, an open source photo discovery website. No citation by you is needed. This is done for you.
5. In the search bar, type in what you are looking for and press the blue button next to it. Images will immediately appear below.
You can scroll through pages of photos by clicking the previous and next arrows at the bottom of the 'Add Image' window.
To add a web search photo as a cover image:
1. Click COVER IMAGE at the top of your profile, page or collection
2. Then simply follow steps 4 and 5 listed above to add your image
A note on Unsplash Filtering:
bulb has it's own filter within Unsplash, but this is also impacted by any filters that your school district may be using on student accounts. This means that different images may be blocked for Teachers and Students. If something that you find questionable makes it's way through your filter, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can begin the process of reporting the image in Unsplash.