Image types supported on bulb: .heic, .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tiff, .webp
When sizing an image:
bulb pages are viewed on various devices so we recommend using images for full HD monitors (1080p) to small mobile devices.
Here are our recommendations:
Profile, Collection, and Page
- Cover Images
- A recommended resolution is 2280 x 600 pixels.
- Our minimum height
- 600 px, but due to scaling only 500 px out of the 600 px image is displayed.
- Image Carousel
- The size of our carousel is based off a 4:3 ratio. That means that for a desktop computer it is 815x612 pixels. In order to avoid black borders on your pictures it is recommended to use pictures with 4032x3024px dimensions.
Choosing a Cover Image:
- The cover image ratio is responsive to the size of each device's screen.
- When positioning a cover image, choose the portion of the image you want to be seen and place it in the center. The center point of a cover image will remain the same even as the image readjusts to fit any screen.
- If you would like something specific as your cover photo, such as a logo, we recommend making your cover image 2280 x 600 pixels. This way- as the image adjusts to different screen sizes, the cover image is cropped only from the left and right, not the top and bottom.