Image types supported on bulb: .heic, .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tiff, .webp
When sizing an image:
bulb pages are viewed on various devices so we recommend using images for full HD monitors (1080p) to small mobile devices.
Here are our recommendations:
Profile, Collection, and Page
- A recommended resolution is 2280 x 600 pixels.
- The circle profile image dimensions are 145x145. Any dimension image that is larger than this, you can choose the location on the image where the 145x145 portion is essentially cropped from.
Our minimum height
- 600 px, but due to scaling only 500 px out of the 600 px image is displayed.
Choosing a Cover Image:
- The cover image ratio is responsive to the size of each device's screen.
- When positioning a cover image, choose the portion of the image you want to be seen and place it in the center. The center point of a cover image will remain the same even as the image readjusts to fit any screen.
- If you would like something specific as your cover photo, such as a logo, we recommend making your cover image 2280 x 600 pixels. This way- as the image adjusts to different screen sizes, the cover image is cropped only from the left and right, not the top and bottom.