|This is NOT a Google Images search. Your Google Photos are a gallery of images that live in your Google account.
To add an image from Google Photos:
1. Put your cursor on your page and hit ENTER to get the blue media toolbar.
2. To add an image to your page you will click on the IMAGE icon.
3. Once you have selected an image, a pop up will appear to know where your image is coming from. Click ADD FROM GOOGLE PHOTOS.
4. Now select the Google account you want to get your Google Photos from. Be sure to allow bulb to access your Google Photos by clicking ALLOW after logging in.
5. Now that you have logged in successfully, select the image you want to add and click SELECT.
6. Your selected image is now on your page!
|Adding images from Google Photos does NOT add a Google connection to your bulb account.