Note: You can also insert a carousel from the share sheet.
Insert an image Carousel within a page
- Open a page in edit mode.
- Tap the area on the page that you want to insert the image carousel.
- Tap the add content button.
- Insert an image.
- Tap the image and tap the Create Carousel button.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to convert the image into a carousel.
- The image will now be replaced with a carousel.
- Tapping the carousel will display a full screen viewer and editor.
- Tapping the Add image button will allow you to add a second image.
- After adding more images and closing the preview screen, you will see the new images listed below the carousel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.