We integrate with Badgr. Make sure your default email address on bulb matches the email you have on your Badgr. This is important for the two apps to communicate.
How to add a Badge to your Portfolio:
1. Once you are issued a badge on badgr, go to your settings on your bulb Digital Portfolio.
|Your badges on Badgr must be placed in a collection and settings turned to public in order for them to sync to your bulb Digital Portfolio.|
3. In your settings, click Link Badgr, which will open badgr, where you will confirm bulb can access your badges and sign into your badgr account.
4. Once you accept the "allow bulb access", the page will automatically return to bulb settings.
5. It will route you to your bulb badges pages and have brought all your badges into bulb.
6. To access your badges, you will click the badge icon next to your Display name on your homepage.
|You must have a paid bulb account to utilize the badges feature.|