bulb integrates with Badgr. Make sure your default email address on bulb matches the email you have on your Badgr account. This is important for the two apps to communicate.
How to add a Badge to your Portfolio:
1. Once you have been issued a badge on badgr, go to the settings page on your bulb Digital Portfolio.
|Your badges on Badgr must be placed in a collection, and your settings turned to public in order for your badges to sync to your bulb Digital Portfolio.|
3. In your settings, click Link Badgr, which will open badgr. Here you will confirm bulb can both access your badges and sign into your badgr account.
4. Once you accept the "allow bulb access", the page will automatically return to your bulb settings.
5. You will the, be brought to your bulb badges page and all your badges from badgr will be on your bulb Portfolio.
6. To access your badges, you will click the badge icon next to your Display name on your homepage.