For bulbEd Users
If you would like to delete your account, please email your bulb username and email address associated with your bulb account to email@example.com along with a request that we delete your account. The bulb Support Team will email you to confirm your decision.
Once we delete your account, it's gone for good! Before we do so, please transfer any work you would like to keep to a different platform or take advantage of one of the alternatives below.
For bulbFree Users
If you would like to delete your account, follow the steps below:
- Login to your bulb account and navigate to your profile
- Click the three-lines icon in the top right of the webpage
- Click More
- Click Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of your settings
- Click the DELETE icon and follow the final deletion prompt
Alternatives to Deleting your bulb Account
Un-Share the content in your portfolio.
- If you are concerned about who can see the content in your portfolio, you can adjust the sharing permissions of your pages and collections. Check out our Help Center Section for a full breakdown of sharing levels on bulb.
Adjust the personal information associated with your portfolio.
- Head to your Account Settings to change your username, first name, last name, and email(s) associated with your account.
Downgrade your account.
- If you are currently on a paid bulb account and would like to downgrade, email firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us that you would like to downgrade your account. When you downgrade your account, you will still be able to keep all of the content you have created in your portfolio.