Email notifications are available for all bulb users.
1. Return to your home bulb profile and click your display name in the upper right-hand corner. This will offer a drop-down menu where you can access SETTINGS.
2. Once SETTINGS is opened, ensure that you can access the email associated with your bulb account.
3. If you need to edit your email, click the icon on the far right of the listed email. If you would like to add an email, you can do so by clicking ADD EMAIL here.
4. Once you have confirmed that the listed email(s) are correct, navigate to the top of the SETTINGS page and click NOTIFICATIONS
5. To enable email notifications, click the slider on the right of the screen.
6. Once email notifications are enabled, you can choose the frequency of email updates and determine which activities on bulb will trigger an email notification.
7. Notifications will also show up in your activity feed.
8. For the activities for which you elected to receive email notifications, you will receive an email like this:
Please sign in to leave a comment.